Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Smiling Satan

Its been a long time, I shouldn't left you without a strong rhyme to step to

Satan smiles defiles savin, reconciles the sire’s wasteland
Up in isles, the fires we facin met denials of the lost and wasted
The cost was amazing, constantly dodging life’s bullets like Keanu Reeves
Lost to the Martix where black and white only coexist in piano keys
Pull it while it’s trying to leave, never kissed brown but Brown, Chris while Rihanna pleads
You know my steeze, the style with ease in a pile of fiends we aligned with thieves
We aligned with thieves trying to find our peace but our sighs released the signs of grief
The science of grieves and the violence of peace commingle to mangle the heart on our sleeves
But see, I ain’t political but if I ever met Harper I’d ask him about his dick size
Cuz he must be over compensating for something the way he wields these big lies
Still, with no insurance, we took the “common” out of common courtesy
Trying to drink up knowledge’s truth serum with every quart I see
On a course I weave trying my best to bring order to every court I see
Of course I’ll plead, watching roses wilt cuz they haven’t been watered in many days
But it really doesn’t matter because my baby loves daisies anyways
A heavy weight who weighs one-eighty-five in lips alone trying to grip the throne
Kill the king, pimp slap the prince while trying to kiss a stone, I missed my show
But the wind will blow past a winking innocence, singing in a fence
Sinking in my ship, thinking “this is it” but knowing I ain’t missing this
Oh how the sea was open, offering myself up to the queen of oceans
Cuz it seems it’s hopeless, where you can’t get the keys of life but the keys of dope and
With ease my opus needs my focus lovin livin livin livid
As an unhip hipster, the world’s funnest straight-edge, I stay dead livin timid
Thinking what I ain’t said swimming in a grave bed; I face debt while living in it
Used to refuse smiles, used to the noose wild, but I got a muse now, I’m grinnin
From ear to ear like the Joker but the truth is, even he can be sane sometimes
I’m sustained in punchlines, she’s a saint who done time in Hell but escaped the confines
My angel with a nose wrinkle, here to shower me with enough blessings
But I’m off topic; I was supposed to be asking all the tough questions
Like, why are our souls so empty? How come Fox’s media is so offending?
Mr. Jamaal, how the hell are you so trending?! But alas, I’m lost and antsy
And so our lives have become the equivalency of an unraked pile of leaves
So here we are, constantly dodging life’s bullets like Keanu Reeves
Up in isles, the fires we facin met denials of lost and wasted
Reconciling pyres in wastelands to up the styles of a smiling Satan

..............Yes I have succumbed to the "Matrix" reference :P
Follow Apollothechild on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment